Episode #516 – Bad Arms Puns with Matt Bradford
Intro: Matt’s back, with gross arms!
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – Renny sayz something English @ E3
Shout out to Shawn for the art and the Tekken7 code
10 sec. spotlight:
- Twitch prime Golden Loot Box giveaway & low gravity map critique for Overwatch
- Rainbow 6 Siege (again) only $15!
- Rising Storm 2 Vietnam (fr. John)
- waiting for Destiny 2
- Drinking: Water w/ Shivers lime ice
- The XBOne quiz mystery?
- Air Missions Hind (XBOne) – it’s a mess
- The Culling (preview XBOne) 2 rocks = 1 knife, didn’t hate it
- Zelda called again, John answered.
- Arms (Switch) – didn’t hate it, highly recommended
- Drinking: Pellegrino w/ lemon
Guest Host – Matt Bradford! @MattoMcFly
- Shadow Tactics
- Nier: Automata (PS4)
- Yooka-Laylee (PS4)
- Clash Royale (mobile)
- Kombat Kids IMDB business
News / Commentary:
- Matt’s take on E3 – Sony Wins!
- The Console according to John
- The lowest common denominator theory
- Sony opts out of Crossplay
- a half-hearted Metroid Announcement
- Beyond Good & Evil (new) did not age well (old)
- Farcry 5, yeah!
- Matt’s list of things that excite him
- Fill your VR steam space with video game memorabilia
- Sony should re-open Home
- Netflix choose your own adventure
- Smash Bros. Champ Jual Hungrybox slams Nintendo
- Reggie makes it worse because Nintendo sucks
- GTA mods takedown creates controversy
- Atari console wood?
- Neil Tyson making a space game
- the $800 Assassin’s Creed Collector’s edition
- Twitch vs. YouTube playing field
- Bux says mention Discord
Please stop having Matt on… I have been a loyal listener for nine years and have seen you go through many changes some good some bad but my favorite day was when Matt quit. The show has been so much better as a two person podcast with random guests. Every time I see Matt’s name in the description I hesitate to hit play, He doesn’t do anything specifically but just seems to bring the show down.
Your favorite day was when Matt quit. Which one?
I think Matto gets a bad rap. It took a while to warm up to his casual, distinctly Canadian jocularity but Matt eventually became part of the family.
Matt’s like a special treat in the middle of Summer. Like an ice cream store with only one flavor – Vanilla. But sometimes vanilla tastes pretty fukkin good. Just don’t eat it every day ’cause you’ll get fat.
What is this “built-in” quiz function on Xbox live? I think John is making shit up. I found nothing…NOTHING!
Haha, I was hoping you’d find it, checked the notes – but I agree, this shit is fake news.