Episode #533 – Goin’ down to South Park with Game Dev Mike McTyre!
Intro: an all Northern European show!
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – too much guitar
emails – how to get premium content?
10 sec. spotlight:
- South Park Fractured but Whole – combat sucks
- Grim Dawn Ashes of Malmouth – like Diablo
- SOS (Alpha) Gameplay
- Drinking: Mexican Coke
- Harry was a good sport in Manchester / Bad cheese
- VR was a sweaty mess / not blown away
- Nintendo Support shirt on a plane (story (~:30))
- The Butcher game (Switch), I dig it, but I hate it.
- Golf Story (Switch)
- Drinking: did enough in Manchester
Voicemail #2: Cuphead roundtable was hillarious
Guest Host: Mike McTyre ( @Survios )
- Johns Raw Data VR experience – a killa app?
- Email Videogameoutsiders.com to win a copy – tell us “What would your killer app be?”
- tell us what kind of game you want in a VR game
- Sprint Vector VR coming soon
- Money No Object? PC
- The VR price drop
- Discord lets fans interact directly with developers
- Razers first smartphone
- Sony makes new label to release games on Switch
- IGN buys Humble Bundle
- Activision patents matchmaking / pay to win discussion
- Facebook ‘s $199 Oculus Go
- Voicemail #3: Zach sayz Cuphead inclusivity is bullshit
Tweet the Hosts @VGOPodcast / @blkdog7 / @CoastalMichelle / @Survios
Subscribe for extra content at vgo.libsyn.com or on our free mobile apps!
Download or stream the episode below, or from any of the places on our LISTEN drop down menu at the top of this page.