Episode #538 – Liquid Damage
Intro: It’s good to be back!
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – FU, John, you hater!
Cheated out of the cable blues / British guys are more believable
10 sec. spotlight:
- Harvest Moon Light of Hope – shoudda been $5-10
- Rainbow 6 Siege – getting popular / chatting with folks
- Liquid damaged Switch and John’s cross examination.
- New i7-8700K PC build! < Click here for parts (partpicker) >
- Battlefield w/ everything on Ultra!
- The Star Wars loot box reversal – and grinding!
- Sound blaster AE-5 – and game profiles
- Drinking: Water
- Raw Thrills Video / Galloping Ghost Arcade
- Finished Mario Odyssey in Chi town / Endgame content
- Is Mario worth $1k? / Finishing Zelda?
- That Butcher game – too small for handheld
- The new TV – LG65B7 4k OLED HDR – and the game
- The Green Toe guy and Black Friday shopping advice
- Windows store and shovelware / Flight Unlimited 2k16
- Drinking: Backseat Berner IPA
Voicemail #2: Doom got a 7.1, but 8.5 on the Switch? Da Fuk?
Voicemail #3: Tekken 7 and unlocking characters
- Player Unknown on Mobile? How ’bout on Switch?
- Needs to be fixed first
Voicemail #4: Pubg on Xbox
- Nintendo Super Mario cereal
- Bus Stop story
- Hitman TV series
- Nintendo releasing Arcade versions of their games
- XBOX > Nintendo for the kids
Net neutrality bonus show!