Episode #544 – $73 Redbox Game
Intro: An all Canadian VGO !
Get yo VGO Shirts here :–> ilovevgo.com
Elder Scrolls Lore tonite on BONUS content!
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO : I wanna touch a 2020 PS5 light
Foundation for crossplay games and the death of the Windows store
10 sec. spotlight:
- Thanks Randy for the Dauntless – Free to play for now (Early Access)
- Innerspace – A kickstarter funded game
- WoW patch – the world is level scaling
- More Rainbow 6 Siege
- They are Billions
- Drinking: Lemon water
- Johns $73 Redbox game : Assassins Creed Origins
- Redbox terms and conditions
- Lengthy Switch demo: Dragon Quest Builders – diggin’ it
- some Skyrim ESV
- Ghost Recon tacked on Wildlands multiplayer infatuation
- Drinking: Diet Mountain Dew
Guest Host: MATT !
- Got a Switch, tried all the games – Zelda / Mario is fun
- Game Save Erase
- Steam World Dig 2 (Switch)
- 12 best games for the Switch (Kotaku)
- Drinking: Molson Canadian
Voicemail #2: PUBg on XB1X – love it
- Hori PS4 controller looks like Xbox controller
- New elite controller
- Return of the “Duke”
- Major PS4 update beta
- White PS4 / Monster Hunter Pro
- M$ hints at VR
- Nintendo Direct Update / Mario Tennis Aces / Hyrule Warriors / Ys VIII / Celeste
- Make a new fukkin Donkey Kong game, though – Michelle
- Nintendo account nonsense
- Tales of the Dragon Box w/ Kodi
- Steam Competitor, Robot Cache, lets people resell games
- David Cage makes a toxic workplace (Becoming Human)
- Assassins Creed Rogue remastered
- Nintendo has no interest in VR
Voicemail #3: John, try the VR
- The Shield and built-in TV apps is the bomb!
- Dark Souls Re-releases
- Support the show, get a T-shirt – iloveVGO.com
Tweet the Hosts @VGOPodcast / @blkdog7 / @CoastalMichelle / @MattoMcFly
Subscribe for extra content at vgo.libsyn.com
I wonder if you’re going to be able to rent Nintendo branded cardboard from Redbox. And if so, how many pounds is John going to buy?
Used cardboard hahaha yes
WILL IT BE SOLD IN POUNDS?
Yes, so the earlier you get it the better. After a few other people have checked it out you’ll be paying for mostly rain water and cat piss.
I look forward to John’s cardboard comparison on Twitch