Episode #545 – Cardboard Dreams
Intro: A Hellish podcast
Get yo’ T-Shirt Here!! – LINK
Premium subscribers – Email us on the App for Battlefield 1 Code giveaway!
New Mic – Shure SM7B (Tech)
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – No voicemail this week –
check out the John Show for some voicemails
10 sec. spotlight:
- Darwin Project (Beta )
- Fortnite Save The World – talent trees, crafting, & management
- Roll that Bass and eat dat Mic, Bitch (song idea)
- My Time at Portia – It’s a fixer upper
- Blizzard World (Overwatch map)
- Michelle’s hates nice people
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 5 hr trial – Good Vibes
- Drinking: Hot Chocolate from the new VGO Mug!
- Metal Gear Torn – Endless zombie hoarde – Grind, farm, & craft
- Mario Cereal for $12
- Mutant League Football (Stream )
- SOS – Like Survivor, with axes
- PUBg on Xbox still sucks
- Drinking: Pellegrino w/ True Lemon
News with Guest host CCGamesCEO aka, Kevin !:
- Michelle’s new headphones (Tech)
- Xbox Games Pass – $10/Month for top tier games
- Games as service (Discussion) / Gamestop scraps rental service
- Return of Fable to Xbox
- Peter Molyneux chimes in
- Nintendo Labo – Compare to Ziro Robotics
- Playstation figures called Totaku – They don’t do anything
- PC hardware in Gamestop?
- Phil Harrison hired by Google
- Invest in Atari to get Roller Coaster Tycoon on the Switch
- John Cena as Duke Nukem
- Minecraft Boss in charge of Xbox games
Midnight caller BONUS !! wait, no, what’s Midnight Caller?
Tweet the Hosts @VGOPodcast / @blkdog7 / @CoastalMichelle / @CCgamesCEO
Subscribe for extra content at vgo.libsyn.com
I would not be surprised if Something happens to Michelle next week. She let slip something about Area 52, which is the triple secret area never mentioned by the mainstream. Much more controversial than Area 51, which is just to throw off the tourists and conspiracy nuts.
All the REAL stuff happens in Area 52.
I don’t know what you mean. That was Sally.
Whew, that’s good. But, we haven’t heard from Sally in a week. Poor girl.