Episode #578 – Trump’s Toad
Intro: West of the Continental divide!
Subscribe and listen to bonus content for “serious journalistic content”
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – Try Ultimate team Madden
Bard’s Tale IV Giveaway!
- Subscribe to the premium app at ilovevgo.com
- With the email you used to subscribe,
- send an to email@example.com
- mention your favorite mandolin song and you could WIN!
10 sec. spotlight:
- Bard’s Tale IV: Barrows Deep – feels like a card game
- CoD Blackout Battle Royale – not just a PUBg clone, but menus suck
- Shadow of Tomb Raider – Roundtable to follow
- Drinking: Water
- WoW / CoD / Console people are hungry for PUBg
- When does Fortnite become uncool?
- Surgeon Simulator CPR (Switch) – shitty controls, polish but pointless
- Drinking: a Matcha
Guest Host Shawn (fr. the Horribly Awkward Podcast) @Awkward_podcast
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy (PS4) – King of Fighters w/ girls?
- Donut County (PS4) – Hole Genre
- Spider-Man(PS4) – feels good to swing
Roundtable – Shadow of The Tomb Raider
- John understands why they wrote all those articles
- Michelle connected w/ young Lara Croft
- It’s well made, but weak gunplay
- It’s a Redbox game, short, but worth it.
- All about the puzzles
- Toad Trending / Donald’s Dick
- Nintendo Online launches today? Except for Fortnite
- NES subscription controllers
- Cloud saves get deleted w/ sub lapse
- Assassin’s Creed to stream on the Switch
- Battlefield V Beta crazy customization dialed back
- YouTube closing YouTube Gaming
- Amazon MMO
- Ring of Elysium on Steam / Fuck Bluehole
- PUBg downgrade to improve it?
- Nintendo Fortnite Bundle
- Another Wolfenstein game