Episode #587 – PSVR Famous
Intro: A Mid-West Podcast … with MATT!
Cake knifes, Ninja Turtles,Turkey, and BF deals
Adjusting the falls for the tourists on All Beaver’s Eve
Voicemail #1: Freaky1138 sayz Astro-bots is the best game
- Subscribe to the premium app at ilovevgo.com
- With the email you used to subscribe,
- send an to email@example.com
- mention the contest and you could WIN!
10 sec. spotlight:
- Darksiders III – Dark Soul-ishy
- Thief Simulator – House flipper, but you rob people.
- (PS4) Not a true Fallout game and lots of crashes
- Fallout76 refund controversy
- Amazon New World Game (Shhhhhh!)
- Rainbow 6 in China reversed
- Drinking: Disgusting, bubbly sparkling water
- (Switch) Dead Cells – Meroidvaniesque
- Bunch of WoW
- (PS4) Astro-Bot Bundle, Superhot Bundle?
- The Waiting Room (Story)
- All-In for PSVR / John is a movie star with authority
- Reddit feelings on PSVR
- John’s feeling: Brilliant – “Nintendo shoudda done this”
- Zero Hour PSVR – “That guy’s RIGHT THERE!”
- Farming Simulator 19 – It’s GTA with combines / Talking farm
- Drinking: Matcha
Voicemail #2: Pete sayz, Matt needs to play Super Mario Galaxy 2
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt’s VR girlfriend
- Darksiders III – Zelda-ish, a boring city, and a middle shelf God of War
- (PS4) Unraveled 2 – Daddy gamer spins a yarn
- Assassin’s Creed acting was interesting
- Drinking: Mill Street Organic
Voicemail #3: Montana guy asks – why the Fallout 76 hate?
Voicemail #4: Matt in PHX says a lot
- What’s the Game of the Year? John doesn’t know
- Valve planning VR with Half-Life 3? No.
- Streaming is great, and not just from Steam.
- More new in Bonus Show! Reggie /