Episode #605 – The Gordon Geckko of Gaming
Intro: Norm says Hi! … and Matt’s back.
Voicemail #1: not a matt fan.
Apparently, people like the Dirt Merchant
Donkey Kong 3 (Switch) Hi-Score Contest !!
- Friend John on the Switch SW-3974-4233-0514
- Email VGO from the App with your Switch Username
- Leave the subject BLANK
- Hi-score above John’s wins!
10 sec. spotlight:
- Islanders – Simple, fun
- Outward – a charming, homeless simulator
- Willowbrooke Post – Stardew Valley in a post office
- “I liked Waterworld” – Michelle
- Mail related movies
- Elder Scrolls Blades – not enough lore,
- Drinking: Dasani family water
- (PS4) MLB The Show 19 – it’s crammed
- “I fukkin researched this shit” (re: Stubbs) – John
- WOMFGP – Quantum Break – it’s too much
- (Xbox) Blackout mode CoD
- Drinking: Matcha
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- (PS4) Batting cleanup: Dragon Quest XI
- (PS4) Conan exiles – sucks
- Operencia Stolen Sun – a lot like Bard’s Tale
- Training for the CN Tower walk
- Drinking: Coffee and Bailey’s Irish Creme
- Goto Bluechew.com
- Use offer code VGO and get FREE shipping!
- Xbox Live and Gamepass combined
- 10 Cent store available outside of China
- Halo needs to be bigger
- VR levels for the Switch
- PSVR Rudder controller
- Amazon to launch satellites for internets
- Fortnite copies Apex re-spawning
- Real Battle Royale on an Island?
- Prince Harry/Fortnite controversy
- Watchdogs in London / Assassin’s Creed in Scandinavia
- Star Wars Fallen Order might be good?
- Reggie’s last week at Nintendo
- Someone owns Matt Bradford
Leave a voicemail: 520 FEEL-VGO / Call LIVE: 520-DESK-LED
Tweet the Hosts @VGOPodcast / @blkdog7 / @MattoMcFly
Go Premium at vgo.libsyn.com