Episode #614 – E3 2019 Spectacular!
Intro: a Cali – E3 2019 Extravaganza!!
Matt’s weekly disease: Scurvy
Voicemail #1: Eddie fr. FL sayz E3 is crazy
10 sec. spotlight:
- Some Square Enix RPG iteration
- Polar Bear fukking – Black Mirror VR – Striking Vipers
- Cooking Simulator – looks cool!
- Spellforce 3 Soul Harvest – RTS + Path of Exile
- Drinking: Chipotle Coke
- War Face, by Crytek, totally free
- WOMFGamesPass: Golf Club 19 – oops, Games for Gold.
- PSVR Blood & Truth – sharp as fuck
- PSVR Trover Saves the Universe – Funny!
- Roller Champions – early Alpha, stream hype
- Drinking: a Captain what?
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Walking simulator
E3 – News:
- Microsoft – a spectacle, xcloud, project scarlet
- Cyberpunk reveal – w/ Keanu
- M$ buys Double Fine / Gears 5
- Series 2 controller
- Nintendo was at E3 (presser)
- trailer after trailer after trailer after trailer
- Biggest announcement: New Animal Crossing
- Delayed ’til 2020
- Jedi Fallen Order hype
- Bethesda presser
- Doom, part of the new Orion streaming tech
- Stadia E3 presser
- Live caller Baron Black and Stadia latency
- Stadia Founders edition
- U-Play + Stadia ?
- John can see through things
- $15 A MONTH ???
- Rappin with Baron
- B-team Avengers
- M$ wins E3 – Johnstradamus
Voicemail #2: Stoners do play Playstation
- Leave a voicemail: 520 FEEL-VGO / Call LIVE: 520-DESK-LED
- Tweet the Hosts @VGOPodcast
- @CoastalMichelle / @blkdog7 / @MattoMcFly
- Go Premium at vgo.libsyn.com