Episode #629 – What IS Mobile?
Intro: a Mid-West Norwegian podcast!
Matt’s gone! we’re done!
Voicemail #1: Playstation golden jizz
10 sec. spotlight:
- Destiny 2 New Light and Shadowkeep – Free to Play bellwether
- Do we even need publishers anymore?
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – uninspired/samey same
- Apple Arcade – meh
- Google Play Pass – cheaper, better
- “WHAT IS MOBILE?” – John
- Star Wars Pinball on Micro VGO
- Drinking: Razer Respawn Pom water
- Call of Duty Mobile – so many currencies!
- A mobile game diatribe
- Drinking: Willy’s Super Brew-sparkling mango & passion fruit
Guest Host: Kevin (aka, @CCGamesCEO )
- Chores with Kevin / Playin’ Gears
- There’s no roaches in digital games
- New jobs for Gamestop employees
- Bob Ross / Faces of Death
- Drinking: Diet Pepsi
Voicemail #2: New listener tricks his mom in to listening to VGO
- facebook virtual social space
- Google Assistant comes to Xbox
- Nintendo brings back Brain Age
- playstation chairman stepping down
- Game Pass pressure
- Future console speculation
- Role playing returns
- Out-of-Context Guy calls in LIVE
- Atari subscription service
- Matt’s reviews suck
- Minecraft Dungeons / Minecon
Voicemail #3: Eddie sayz he enjoyed Matt’s Borderlands review