Episode #630 – People’s Republic of Blizzard
Intro: Matt’s BACK! But he’s sick…
Voicemail #1: Lots of love…and lakes
10 sec. spotlight:
- Trine 4 : The Nightmare – Trine too hard? Ugggh.
- (Switch) Zelda-Link to the Past – by the pool
- WoW 15th Anniversary – doesn’t come with the game
- “I like big mouse pads” – Michelle
- Drinking: Gold Peak Unsweetened Iced Tea w/ True Lemon
- Business Tour –
- Wing Commander? No, RobertsSpaceIndustries Alpha
- $45 for 1 ship/ drug labs on the moon
- Drinking: Sparkling Grapefruit Water
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- John Wick Hex – it’s not black and white
- (Switch) Call of Cthulhu – dreary, depressing, sludgy
- Fearsome Critters Board Game – Thanks Nubby Bob
- Drinking: Hot Toddy
Voicemail #2: Hearthstone Expansion talk
- Blizzard and China debacle
- NBA and China debacle
- China, China, China
- Blizzard, China, Blizzard
- Playstation 5 in 2020
- Ray Tracing / Backwards compatibility
Voicemail #3: Ray Tracing is exciting
- Red Dead Redemption 2 a Stadia launch title
- Doom Eternal postponed
- MS plans vibrating floor mat for VR
- The Outer Worlds coming soon – Gamespass!
- Shooting dogs / Atari VCS in limbo?
Games list – Best games of the DECADE!!!