Episode #635 – Meth Stranding
Intro: Matt’s been dropped.
The Turkey’s gobbling for next week. And Tonite’s a Call of Duty night.
Voicemail #1: Play some Borderlands and do acid. Yeah!
Sturgill Simpson / Sound & Fury
10 sec. spotlight:
- Thought @ Jumanji but it got bad reviews
- Disco Elysium – Serious as a heart attack
- Disney Plus and Breaking Binging
- Han shot first again / Lucas trolling
- Minecraft Earth – not into it.
- Drinking: Purified drinking water from Ralph’s
- John’s a Call of Duty guy. He went in deep.
- Skill based matchmaking – Sweaty is “it”
- Mario 64 Rom patch – not enough juice
- (Switch) The Stretchers – needs couch co-op partner.
- Drinking: Diet Mt. Dew
Voicemail #2: Chris fr MI sayz dat witch, tho
- Death Stranding – ** SPOILERS ALERT **
- Artistic vision is cool. Nice HDR and mad skill behind this game.
- Hyper realistic MoCap.
- Michelle wants to know about the symbolism.
- A great, miserable experience.
- It’s a movie, walking simulator, not a real game
- In-game ads in the crapper
- “I can buy the piss and shit thing.” – John
- “There had to be a better way to make things fun” – Michelle
- Airplane Mode strands you for 6 hours
- xbox gives you random games to play
- Stadia launch list
- Tencent wants to use Nintendo characters
- Cartridges on the PS5?
- X019 game announcements
- Older people can’t compete