Episode #636 – Stadia Wars: Fallen Orders
Intro: talkin’ turkey
Control is Dogshit & GotY in Bonus content!
Voicemail #1: Takin’ a dump thinkin’ about Matt
10 sec. spotlight:
- Terminator: Resistance – It’s not the movie, choices matter.
- Gamepass $1 for 3 months!
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (xbox, PC, Steam)
- Jedi Fallen Order – see Roundtable
- Drinking: Cocoa-Metro
- Deadliest Catch: The Game
- yeah, more Call of Duty (again)
- John is a Stadia Guy, a Founder. CANCELLED!
- Drinking: Pellegrino w/ True lemon
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt got a game job in Toronto
- Drinking: coffee
Roundtable: SW Jedi Fallen Order
- The first hour sucks
- stuttering, jaggies, load times, and some smoothiness
- A re-skinned Tomb Raider / annoying checkpoints
- Need more light sabers, less dangling from ledges.
- Mishmash of other games / lacks identity
- Michelle ; Matto ; John – meh
- Half-Life VR and motion sensing crowbars?
- Animal Crossing subscription on mobile
- Phil Spenser says M$ should focus on RPG’s
- Pokemon Sword & Shield controversy
Turkey Time Chaos
Voicemail #2: L’il dude likes the show!
Off next week for Turkey Day!