Episode #638 – RIP Redbox. RIP Matt. RIP Show.
Intro: All American opening!
The Chronicles of Redbox returns
Voicemail #1: Matt hates poor people
10 sec. spotlight:
- Darksiders Genesis – cheaper on Steam > Stadia
- the year was 1999… it was dark, and handcrafted.
- (iOS) the game was Planescape: Torment – (gameplay)
- Drinking: Just Water Tangerine
- Just plain’ Call of Duty…
- Shovel Knight: King of Cards – John was done with this series
- Now it’s $40, Amazon loophole $25
- GOTY Contender: Paunch
- the year was 2003, the game was … Tron 2.0
- Drinking: Henry’s
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- (PS4) Terminator Resistance
- (PS4) Devil May Cry 5
- Matt is a trader guy
- the year was 1994, the game: Beneath a Steel Sky
- And it was free, but Matt bought it?
- Drinking: He even lied about his drink
Voicemail #2: Pete sayz John and Michelle should do voice work.
- Matt has been dropped.
If you’re in the gaming business and looking for resources to set you up for success, check out the following: Workers’ Comp Insurance – Cerity