Episode #661 – Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Review, Warhammer: Chaosbane, and Timelie
Intro: Tiger Queen sequel
Voicemail #1: ya boi sayz John is full of shit.
10 sec. spotlight:
- Warhammer: Chaosbane – play w/ your enormous fireballs
- Community cast questions: What is VGO’s biggest secret?
- Drinking: Naughty Coca Cola
- Xenoblade Chronicles : Definitive Edition – chains and timing and things
- Drinking: Seltzer w/ lemon lime
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Timelie- sent by a fan
- (PS4) Minecraft Dungeons (again)
- Fallout 76 – Matt was wrong, you can keep your camp
- Drinking: coffee, yeah
- Valorant – is this the next billion $$ franchise?
- New fish and bugs in Animal Crossing
- Rumor: It’s so big, it could be Sega
- Micro Game Gear – too small
- Atari ready to ship?
- PS5 event postponed
- everything’s delayed – cyberpunk
- GTA 6 takes place in Toronto?
- 5 games set in Toronto
- Ubisoft says – not a subscription, you just have to keep paying
- Matt has a question: Oculus Rift
- Borderlands – Lovecraft rift
- Clubhouse Games on Switch
- Turkeys are peaking
- Pac-Man in Minecraft on Switch
- Xenoblade Switch sells double / Outer Worlds DLC
- Bioshock on Switch /
- Ryan Gosling is a Wolfman
- Who was actually in the Mummy Returns?
- Space Force anyone?
- Bark and Briskets / Super Mario 64 mods
- Pick a category, okay, pick another.
- Pick a year, any year. How about 2004? 2003? 1989?
- It’s 2004 – fuckin deal with it.
- How about June 9th?