Episode #662 – Gaming History, Gamer Socks, Clubhouse Games, and Phil Spencer’s Xbox Series X Comments
Intro: This is a very special episode June 9th, 2020
Voicemail #1: Penny for your Revenge of the Bird King thoughts
10 sec. spotlight:
- Michelle’s Space history of June 9th
- Red Planet Farming- 20 minutes of fun
- Space Haven – Fins not Sweeds. It’s deep.
- Occupy Mars – Sweeds, not the Fins
- Drinking: Canada Dry with a June 9th connection
- 1973 – Secretariat wins triple crown
- Horse Racing Rally
- Regan funeral / Juan Mulder born / Nero and the year of the 4 emperors
- The domino-connect 4 connection to Clubhouse games (Switch)
- in 1930 the Jelly Roll and Vincent Bros connection = Morta
- (Switch) Children of Morta
- Drinking: Matcha
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Michael J Fox is born / Super Back to the Future Pt. II
- Teen Wolf –> Werewolf –> Wolf Child
- Spin City –> sim city –> Pocket City (Mobile)
- Drinking: Coors Lite
Voicemail #2: Dapper Dan sayz what about Stick and Hoops?
- PS5 talk – T-h-e F-u-t-u-r-e
- Puma gaming socks
- Xbox talk – Yeah, maaaaaan!
- Last of us Podcast
- Resident evil 8 reveal ?
- Bungie IP to be funny and whimsical
- Microsoft did or didn’t delay something
- Xbox Cyberpunk bundle on sale
- PS5 games may cost more for devlopment
- Playstation Days of Play
- Nintendo account breach
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning
- Kal the Kanga gets back
- Razer Kisha controller would be good for Stadia
- Bill and Ted are back
- Dad dating simulator?
- FarCry 6 reveal
- MS Flight Sim Beta?
Whimsical games next week!