Episode #664 – The Last of Us Part II, RIP Mixer, Dungeons and Dragons Drama, and Cyberpunk VR?
John hates dogs – #DogLivesMatter
Voicemail #1: Some game made Colorado Guy emotional
10 sec. spotlight:
- Mr. Prepper – from the house flipper guys – Fallout Shelter meets Sims
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Biological determinism and sensitivity
- Drinking: Nestle Pure Life
- (Xbox) Forza 4 (Gamespass)
- Last of Us (see roundtable)
- Drinking: Nestle Pure Life also!
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Virtuaverse – feels like a pixelated living world
- (Oculus) PixelRipped 1989
- Getting used to his new Oculus Quest
- Back to Fallout 76
- Drinking: coffee
Voicemail #2: Scott fr MN sayz -when can u resell digital games?
EA play was disastrous
Voicemail #3: Sweedish guy sayz PS5 is ugly on purpose
Last Of Us Part 2 Roundtable:
- Replica guitar – John’s song interlude
- The purchase experience / the hardware details
- The history of the franchise / the likable characters
- The plot / stories / the drama / the characters
- The graphics / the motion capture / polished as all fukk
- Seattle started wearing on John
- “Fungal people are so fukking annoying” – John
- Trans-sex rumors and **Spoilers**
- The story was a little “off” – Michelle
- Repetitive / crafting, looting, dumpsters, safes, and pills
- Is the game fun? It’s well made. It’s not whimsical
- guns are crunchy / controller issues / bad running tech
- Note writers / tiring combat / sick of the infected
- How to improve the game according to the hosts
- It’s a spectacle. Play it.
- Nintendo scaling back mobile games
- Cyberpunk 2077 delayed again coincides with console release
- Xcloud strategy for future w/ facebook
Watch Devs. It’s good. Next week 4th of July!