Episode #666 – Live from Hell feat. the Devil
Intro: Devil’s calling
Voicemail #1: Gigity, giggity. Take my hair, please.
10 sec. spotlight:
- Michelle’s Hell week. Her dog died, and dad broke his heart
- (PC) Constantine – like Max Payne, but with Keeanu
- Mortal Shell (Demo) – take over a body
- Diablo 2 (PC) – the perfect Devil game
- Hyperscape (Ubisoft) – It’s a magic battle royale
- Drinking: Fireball & Coke
- Faith the Unholy Trinity – pixel horror, the horror … and pentagrams
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow – not a sidescroller
- (Switch) Ninjala – stolen from Splatoon
- BDRM – Big Drunk Satanic Massacre – it’s mature
- Drinking: Satan’s ass lemon seltzer
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Hellseed Chapter 1 – sphincter tightening
- Hades – you’re the son of the Devil
- (Mobile) Idle Heroes of Hell
- PS4) Last of Us 2 (again)- *SPOILERS* more Matt reviewing.
- Bellweather Alert! – games are going to be $70
- Butt stuff with Kyle and the Switch
- Metal Hellsinger – feel the rhythm
- Videogames are getting shows now.
- GTA6 in VR ?
- Tron 3 with Leto.
- microsoft to buy warner brothers
- Xbox game event on the 23d
- Does anybody know what Fable is?
- Does anybody care?
- Sega back in the hardware business – Astro City Mini Arcade
- Tencent FPS Cyberpunk game coming out for PS5
- Thewebaround.com Code VGO for 10%
Satan Song – Suck my 666 (Outro)