Episode #670 – Video Game Podcast Host Wanders the Streets During a Storm (Drunk).
Intro: Stormy weather
Voicemail #1: Ron sayz he picks bonez with Michelle
Pac-Man 1/4 scale cabinet Giveaway!
- Click HERE to ENTER
- Ends August 31st.
- You must be at least 13 years old to enter
- US shipping only
10 sec. spotlight:
- (PS4) Ghost of Tsushima – tricky combat, enjoyable exploring
- (PC) Mute Protocol is live – Rainbow 6 siege (pc)
- Drinking: Rain water
- (Switch) stupidly into Paper Mario Origami King – colored pencil missiles
- (Oculus) Spider-Man Far From Home VR – completely free
- Brown-outs don’t just happen in John’s pants!
- Drinking: an IPA
Voicemail #2: Dude asks what the best multiplayer online is .. somtin’ sometin’
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- (PS4) Fall Guys – Free on PSPlus
- Matt figured out how to use his PC and gamepass
- Tarp report
- The Touryst on gamepass
- Oculus Minecraft VR / Looking for Steam VR hookup
- Ready for PS5 tv’s? Not really
- Video game things coming to Netflix
- rooftop/ extreme / reckless gaming
- Apple not allowing xcloud
- Avowed – aping Elder Scrolls
- Analogue Pocket pre-orders sold out immediately
- pee break
Voicemail #3: Do U think there is more crap in video games?
- Free games lessen incentive to play
- PS4 works on PS5, but only for PS4 games, not PS5
- Touchpad thoughts
- Cars coming to Fortnite
- Mulan coming to streaming for $30
- Playstation event Thursday No ps5 games!!!!!
- You should see this fukking moon!
“I think I peed three times.” – John
“I have never pooped in the ocean.” – also John