Episode #676 – Put Your PS5 on Layaway Today!
Intro: Get the new VGO App, Apple losers!
Sony sounds like a little creepy child
Voicemail #1: VGO Confession – addicted to Nintendo, a disorder.
Mini Galaga 1/4 scale arcade cabinet Giveaway!
- Click HERE to enter
- Ends Oct. 8th
- You must be at least 13 yrs to enter
- US shipping only
10 sec. spotlight:
- Sims Journey to Batuu – hated it!
- Operation Shadow Legacy (Rainbow 6 Siege) – is that really Sam Fisher?
- Dune Trailer / PC Outsiders tomorrow
- The Rock sent Michelle some cupons
- Drinking: Voss Lime Water
- VGO Community Gaming Event – Poker Stars VR
- Star Citizen (after a year) – John fucking up, people getting mad
- Some other game
- 9.2 / 9.4 / 9.7 / Spelunky, Spelunker, Spelunky 2 is a 10/10?
- Drinking: Diet Mt. Dew
Voicemail #2: Sgt. Brian sayz vandals have assaulted the VGO poker stars
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Gametec – nipple action? walking around solving mysteries.
- Minecraft Dungeons – DLC. 4 levels for $8, it’s fun
- Drinking: Whiskey & Coke Zero
- Sony chip woes – Sony needs to come clean
- John predicts PS5 – $699 / Mich $499
- GameStop outlines payment plans, layaway
- Super Mario 3D games are emulations
- Xcloud for Android
- Oculus 2 $399 – with Facebook jizz
- 2K + 2K = 4K ? No
- Facebook and Real ID’s don’t make any sense
- EA dumping Origin brand
- Super Mario RPG leaked
- Cyberpunk update from Matt
- Tony Hawk 1 million sales
- Apple keeps doin’ shit to keep they shit proprietary
- Xbox gamers more toxic
- Key xbox exclusive MS loses bid for Tic Toc
- Mario Kart Home Circuit
- Fortnite getting ray tracing
- Sega Monkeyball leaks
Voicemail #3: Krusty knows Motley Crue and says Mario Sunshine is good
- Old property creators are so far removed / VR Black & White?
- People want new Game & Watch
That’s all, folks!