Episode #682 – Halloween Spooktacular!
Intro: #Spooktacular2020 : The Cackling Begins
13 sec. spotlight:
- Amnesia Rebirth – dying doesn’t mean anything. Good for 1 1/2 hours.
- Stadia demo – scary as hell: Fenyx Rising (Demo) – kinda like BOTW
- Browser gaming is not the best experience
- Cobra Kai looks bad. Didn’t buy it.
- Rainbow 6 sugar fright mode
- Also played Phasmaphobia
- Drinking: Orange Sunkist and Orange Oreos
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt’s life story / He did a game 6 years ago
- Ray’s The Dead – it hard
- Praise Matt’s voice in an Email to VGO and you can win a copy.
- Transient – solve puzzles
- Contact@VGO.com to win a copy
- Matt’s resume and gallery of voices
- (Oculus) Population Zero (VR) – you can fly…and shoot people
- VR Poker story – Matt gets a pity win
- Drinking: His own tears
- Cyberpunk gets delayed … Again!
- XCloud stream stick
- Facebook cloud game service
- Financed Xbox plans at Gamestop. Are they a deal?
- Assassin’s Creed live action on Netflix
- 1st party xbox games will all be on PC
- old generation controller argument
- Resident Evil series will be canon
- PS5 will be scarce on launch day? Duh.
- George Clooney Midnight Sky
- Scary video game checklist by Goliath
- Monkey Fright – a PETA video game
- AMD announcements on PC Outsiders tomorrow
- Backbone One, the best?
Spooky stories outro … cackle, cackle, cackle
- John – It’s Halloween ( Song )
- Michelle – Scary Story
- Matt did something
Happy Halloween you MUTHAS!