Episode #685 – The Big Next Gen Thanksgiving Gaming Special
Intro: Tanks for the giving
Voicemail #1: MT guy sayz turkeys are magic
10 sec. spotlight:
- Godfall – it’s Epic. Oh, yeah, on the PS5, too. – pick your valor plate
- “Maybe I am just a visual whore.” – Michelle
- Demon Souls > Godfall
- PS5 is a massive beast
- WoW expansion next week -Shadowlands
- Drinking: Gold Peak unsweetened black tea with tru lemon. (whew!)
- Game and Watch Chronicles – complete waste of money.
- Speaking of the Series X and scales.
- (Xbox) Dirt 5 – it’s bare bones racing
- “I don’t feel like I’m anywhere new.” – John
- (Xbox) The Falconeer – it’s about the little people, and factions, and pirates
- Let’s talk about Call Of Duty – it looks pretty fukkin good
- Single Player is awesome. and dude-bro love for Brad Pitt
- Drinking: Diet Mt. Dew
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt’s Next Gen experience: The PS5
- 8 hours to data Xfer to new console
- 1st impressions amazing / more complicated
- Spider-Man boot to game in 10 seconds
- (PS4) Miles Morales is all of NYC with no load times
- (PS4) Astro’s Playroom – solid platformer, but feels like a 1/2 game
- Horizontal v. Vertical ? / Playstation store is ambiguous
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla reprise – I love it!
- Giant wolf or small Viking? / Watch Dogs looks better
- (PS5) Bugsnax / Ps5 great load times
- Drinking: Stella Artois, Bengal Spiced Tea.
Voicemail #2: Jose sayz camp out for extra Xbox Series X’s
- Phil says we have to invest in new worlds
- Mr. Turkey gets ornery / A Stadia fan
- John getting a free Stadia thingy
- Army of Two was cool
- Watch the Mandalorian Season 2
Off next week – Happy Turkey Day!