Episode #688 – Cyberpunk 2077 Review!
Intro: Day of the Cyber, Punk
Buy some Stupid Songs at Amazon
Voicemail #1: Andy sayz make a cool space MMO StarField
10 sec. spotlight:
- Michelle wins Game Awards again!
- Steven suggested Craftopia (STEAM) as a winner’s prize
- It’s a BoTW, crafting, minecrafty, Fortnighty, could be good game
- Drinking: Body Armor Alkaline Water
- Cyberpunk/ WoW / CoD
- Call Of Duty event on Wednesday 12/30 / Check Discord
- Drinking: a Sloop Juice Bomb
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Minecraft Dungeons Howling Peaks DLC
- AC: Valhalla (again) – it’s deep and intense. some might say epic
- Matt’s Christmas shopping follies
- Drinking: green tea
Roundtable: Cyberpunk 2077
- Buggy, but great / Refunds anyone?
- 15fps is not acceptable / Michelle wants consistency, no dips
- Bugs are blown out of proportion / FPS battles / underpowered
The acquisition and The setup (**SPOILERS**)
- Life choices & eye makup
- Pinky finger / tube sock / horse dick
- Pretty nails & fashion for corpos
- John Wick moments / Do choices matter?
- Keanu love / Want for AI / It’s GTA, but meaningful
- Living, breathing world? Not really
- “You can’t see the scope of the city” – John
- Hong Kong vibe, Tokyo lite / Diverse soundtrack
- Is this game a “No Man’s Sky” situation?
- Dong upgrades and Keanu’s performance
- PC experience is a positive – John
- Matt’s gonna shelve it until the PS5 version
- Michelle likes it, decide for yourselves
- New Bioshock not linear
- Star Wars games / Indy talk
- Rockstar drink for Xbox credit? / Rockstar flipping
- Vulkan support and raytracing
- EA buying Codemasters
- Among Us now on Switch
- New console rush putting Gamestop employees at risk?
- Perfect Dark is Back
- 4K Total Recall – it holds up
Next week: Do a Christmas game, do a Christmas game!