Episode #698 – Here’s the Rub
Intro: Matt is hot and ready now!
Cheryl Birthday wishes / classified ads
Voicemail #1: Bruce Willis 5th element sucks
Apocalypse: the forgotten Bruce Willis game
10 sec. spotlight:
- Fights in Tight Spaces – cool, just not in the mood
- Persona 5 Strikers – interesting story
- Ricky, don’t lose Matt’s number
- Ground Branch – kinda like Rainbow 6, chuckle fukks!
- More Conan / Wow
- Drinking: Voss water w/ True Lemon
- CoD new maps – tomb raider / indy -like
- (XBOX) Anodyne 2 return to dust – it looks bad on purpose. Dungeons are people!
- Outriders (Demo) – Blockbuster loot shooter – like The Division
- Drinking: Bud light seltzer lemonade peach
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt upgraded his Oculus
- (OCCULUS) Ven VR adventure – like Astrobot
- back to Half-Life Alyx. still laggy on the quest
- Project fallen doll VR – boobies are worth this much hassle
- Curse of the dead Gods – in a post Hades world, this isn’t as good
- Drinking: Green tea
- Age of samauri / Behind her eyes
- Fall Guys / Fortnite cross pollination?
- Games with those girls…Stranger days?
- State of Play
- Returnal (PS5) / Oddworld / Crash Bandicoot
- Video games and premature ejacumalation – exercise for yo penis
- “You don’t need this device for yo dick” – Michelle
- Xcloud is still a thing / Stadia is still dead
- PS store movies and tv shows are done
- ps5 etherium mining is a hoax
- NFS delayed for Battlefield 6
- Snoop Dog rage quits
- History of March 9th
- Everything is delayed, maybe for years
- Cooking Outsiders segment / Michelle got an air fryer
- John has a rub friend / “I am a rub enthusiast” – John
Celebrate March 9th next week. Some people did something.
- Leave a voicemail: 520 FEEL-VGO / Call LIVE: 520-DESK-LED
- Tweet the Hosts @VGOPodcast
- @CoastalMichelle / @blkdog7 / @MattoMcFly
- Go Premium at vgo.libsyn.com
- Twitch.TV / YouTube / Instagram
- Chat with the community on DISCORD