Episode #706 – Mortal Kombat Movie, NieR Replicant, and Verdansk ’84
Intro: shot talk and burgers
Voicemail #1: MK movie 9.9/10
10 sec. spotlight:
- Tunic – Zelda, kinda, rough
- Mind Scanners – you’re jacked into them crazy nail beeches
- Unpacking – Item Tetris and toilet paper decisions
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139.. – great prequel to Automata
- Guitar Hero 2 – Possum Kingdom is still good.
- (PC) Clone Hero – Guitar Hero for the master race
- Drinking: Evian Artamis in a glass bottle with a straw
- (Switch) Miitopia – Demo, RPG game with Miis
- (Xbox Gamepass) Rain on Your Parade – it’s okay.
- More Show 21 (again)
- Verdansk ’84 update (CoD Warzone) – “profound and original”- Michelle
- Demon Skin – Hacky slashy Souls-like tanky controls
- rock before paper before scissors
- Undefeated – you’re a superhero, arcadey, and free
- Drinking: Some kind of New England IPA – Arcpoint
Mortal Kombat Movie talk
- is it a reeboot?
- The setup is dumb
- Constant callbacks
- Is this a setup for a franchise?
- Stop asking questions and enjoy it
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt’s dad is a stoner
- (VR) Floorplan 2 – fun, like Trover, but too smart for Matt
- (Oculus) The Swarm – almost sickening exercise
- VR talk Quest/Rift/PSVR
- Frostpunk – sawdust in the soup and child labor
- Village demo schedule
- Drinking: No one asked
Voicemail #2: Which planeteers had the best superpowers?
The Sea-shepherd knows
- Sony made a Playstation publisher page on Steam
- Rachet and Clank Ripped apart is the best looking game evar!
- What IS the best looking game? Star Citizen and Cyberpunk
- Alien Isolation now free at Epic
- Lost Dreamcast Castlevania game found
- New Marvel fighting game under development
- Genshin developer targeted for assassination
- Yo! Noid! is back in Crash Bandicoot runner game
- Mario party updated for online play
Voicemail #3: kev from Cincy got the shot and the pot
the triblulations of smoking. Don’t do drugs, mkay!