Episode #710 – Biomutant Sucks, But I Like it
Intro: A Southern/Western Podcast
Aye, here’s the Rub – PitBeast
Hey Bud, give us some stars
Voicemail #1: Truck Driver sayz John’s hung up on Truck Stops
10 sec. spotlight:
- Knockout City (Gamepass) – It’s Dodgeball
- PowerWash Simulator – you wash stuff, kinda like house flipper
- Still playing Paths of Exile
- Michelle guested on the Community Show !!
- Drinking: Starbucks Frap
- Switch Deckmode: 2k21 PGA Tour Golf – sweet
- The Mario Golf Conundrum
- Mini Roundtable – Biomutant
- (Xbox) Biomutant – confusing install, looks like garbage, but he likes it
- Branching dialogue that’s all gibberish / many different plots
- Tellytubby words in the flbflow / Didn’t know I had a fan problem
- Too ambitious, but likeable / bad narration / Gamepass all the way
- Jesus Cricket
- Drinking: Mike’s hard lemonade seltzer mango
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- (PS5) Finished Returnal – *Spoiler Ending*
- Drinking: a Steamwhistle
Voicemail #2: Matt, buddy – Sony is done. Accept it.
- John hunting for PS5 / want’s to feel the shitty
- Microsoft’s strategy is not selling consoles, it’s Gamepass!!
- Take the deal –> $300 or $20/Month
- What’s the metric, Kenneth?
- Value of games on Gamepass is astounding
- SteamPal being worked on
- Final Fantasy spinoff
- Netflix still wants to get into videogames
- Cyberpunk still waiting for Sony to re-instate
- Knockout City to 2 million players.
- THPS 3 remake revealed?
- Riftbreaker nabs spot in Gamepass release
- Phil gets a burrito / Bioshock remakes
Voicemail #3: Phil sayz – Trover is a jerkoff. And Rogue-likes
VR porn roads