Episode #716 – GIT GUD
Intro: an all Mid-West Podcast – With GhostTea!!!!!
Voicemail #1: Dan sayz premium squirrels makes him laugh
10 sec. spotlight:
- ( and Switch) Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin – mimics Breath of the Wild, Meaty
- Arid – made by Dutch students – with canned beef
- Drinking: Spearmint water
- (Xbox) Space Jam New Legacy – it’s just okay
- (Xbox) Fishing: North Atlantic (again) – John’s addiction
- (Xbox) Fishing: Barents Sea – it’s more charming
- Preordered Skyward Sword
- A VR interlude / a ray-tracing debate
- Drinking: Narragansett Fresh Catch
Voicemail #2: Hey Johnny! Try One Wheel
Guest Host: Ghost (aka, TheRealGhostTea )
- Sniper Elite VR – killin’ Nazis
- Doing a lot of VR Chat
- Drinking: Homemade iced tea – try Tetley
- Mario 64 auction defies logic
- Warzone 4 update news stuff thingies 20 vs 20 stuff and trains, and …planes?
- Microsoft wants to end “git gud”
- “Future of gaming: Games released as movies” – John
- Microsoft says we’ll see more user generated content
- Crypto farm in Ukrane with PS4’s
- Nickelodeon All Star Brawl
- Skyward Sword details / skip dialog / no motion controls
- Oled TV owners skipping new Switch
- Company of Heroes 3 demo released
- Ghostwire Tokyo delayed until 2022
- Witcher series prequel to Netflix / mobile game
Voicemail #3: Tiny home gamer says who needs a toilet?
That’s it. That’s the show.