Episode #718 – Breakfast in a Dungeon
Intro: A Southern Podcast
Voicemail #1: FU Michelle, my wife has handlebars
10 sec. spotlight:
- New World is in closed Beta, coverage coming soon
- Swords of Legends Online – Flying Sword stands at level 4? Enjoyable and pretty
- (Switch/PC) Great Ace Attorney Chronicles – Meet Herlock Shomes
- The Sims Cottage Life (expansion add on) – Oops, she did it again. Now with crossstitching!
- Drinking: Britta Water in aluminum bottle. Yes, that exists
John – in Deck Mode
- (Switch) Terra Bomber – old school scramble for $10 – didn’t hate it
- (Gamepass) Raji: An Ancient Epic – Very decent PoP game
- Call of Duty Payload – adds a lot to Warzone
- NSFW – FemDomination 2 (VR) – Milking through the latex
- Drinking: Captain Morgan and Mango Pepsi Zero
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Death’s Door – Metroid-vania-zeldesque
- (Mobile) The Witcher: Monster Slayer – layers and layers of tapping
- Drinking: Coffee
Voicemail #2: French Robot Albert likes French games
- Sony to end piracy – it’s just an app
- Xbox series x fastest selling xbox
- Amazon games industry advice, Twitch, etc
- The Future of Bungie – free to play?
- Tom Clampsey shooters are bad
- Pokemon Detective on Netflix
- PS exec questions gamepass model
- Pre-Built PC’s not sold in California
Voicemail #3:Uncle Stevie sayz why get a Steamdeck?
Next Week’s Show on MONDAY, you MUTHAS !!!!