Episode #723 – Sweatshop Grandma
Intro: a Mid-Atlantic podcast
Voicemail #1: Tryin’ for a PS5 on some shady site
10 sec. spotlight:
- Cookie Clicker – managing sweatshop grandmas with idle clicking
- (Gamepass) Myst – the remake. Better in VR? Where do I start?
- Dorfromantik – technical twisting tiles
- Dorf on Golf / The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf
- Drinking: Green Cola
- Call of Duty Vanguard Beta – When does the weekend end?
- Matt Damon film fest
- (Xbox) Craving Saints Row / Gat outta Hell. Thanks Phil!
- Saints Row 3 free on Epic Games, like McDonald’s
- Aliens Fireteam Elite – it’s a shooter
- List of John’s film festival man-crushes
- Drinking: IPA
Voicemail #2: which Ep. was keep yo assholes tight?
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Finished Twelve Minutes with Andy Dufresne
- Played Myst
- More Psychonauts 2 – what’s with all the dialoge?
- Drinking: Coke Zero
- Sony has counterpunch to Game Pass
- David Jaffee’s got the jizz. Jizz everywhere.
- “Deathloop is cinematic garbage” – Michelle
- Questions about Starfield on PS5
- M$ playing nice w/ Steam, but not Epic
- Death Stranding rumors
- Xbox could dominate Holiday season. Sony got nuttin.
- Xbox all access details
- Challenges, XP, and battlepasses in Halo
- Windows 11 is most gamified ever
- 75 best gifts for gamers list
- 20 best games for the Switch
- New PS5 model teardown – lighter, faster, not gooder
- Horizontal screws / sweaty Matt Damon
- more Matt Damon
- Still more Matt Damon
Even more Matt Damon