Episode #724 – Matt Damon Gaming Special
Intro: 1st annual Matt Damon episode
Voicemail #1: Matt Bradford theme show w/ free games
10 sec. spotlight:
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – has demons, like Matt Demon/Damon
- Michelle’s favorite MD movie “Good Will Hunting” features a janitor at MIT
- List of games by people from MIT / MIT student games
- A Slower Speed of Light – a drugged out feeling?
- Still playing Cookie Clicker – it’s the depth
- Drinking: Himalayan Water
- The Logic of Matt Damon buying a Zoo (We Bought a Zoo)
- (Oculus) Gorilla Tag – get on the floor
- (Mobile) My Friend Pedro – finished it for Matt Damon
- (PS5) Spider-Man Miles Morales – They have spiders in Zoos, right?
- More Psychonauts 2 / Aliens Fireteam Elite
- Favorite MD movie: “The Departed“
- Drinking: Dr. Pepper Zero
Voicemail #2: Game suggestions for dudes with kids?
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt’s favorite MD movie: “Dogma“
- (PS5) F.I.S.T. Forged in Shadow Torch – animals lead the resistance
- Finished Psychonauts 2 – he was “stuck on it”
- Drinking: Lech beer
- Alan Wake remaster coming to PS5
- New Marvel IP being developed
- Shawn Layden fears the future of the industry
- Playstation banning keyboards online?
- Nerds candy exclusive campaign for D&D
- Sony stops offering upgrades for 1st party games
- Vanguard weekend is back!
- No Man’s Sky passes “mostly positive” reviews on Steam
Voicemail #3: Smart Delivery good for MS, bullshit for Sony
- Xbox Streaming Stick?
- New Metroid / OLED TV’s
- Console shortage could last until 2023
Voicemail #4: Chris from MI sayz gamepass does support VR
- Is Windows 11 a game changer? / Xbox could be a virtual console
- Sony making choices for the “payer” / Hitman 2 on PS plus at 60fps
- We lost the Canadian / Assassin’s Creed speculation
- Matt’s caught in a thunderstorm
- The science of hail / Canadians love rhymes
Bye, Matt. R.I.P.