Episode # 725 – Is Deathloop REALLY a 10?
Intro: a semi-Southern podcast!!
Norm MacDonald’s gone, but he’s still in Mike Tyson Mysteries !!!
Voicemail #1: Late Matt Bradford
10 sec. spotlight:
- Life is Strange: True Colors – Rambo empath lesbian land, light gameplay
- FF XIV online (again) and more cookies
- Drinking: Boss water
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- (Xbox) The Artful Escape (Gamepass)-shread guitar and follow in your uncle’s footsteps
- F.I.S.T. (again)
- Drinking: 12 minutes to Destiny
- Matt bought the disk so he can return it
- John went to the grey area site and got it for $40
- Michelle just played John’s account
- Why is this so great? / Suspicious reviews / uninspiring
- Who remembers the time loop? Michelle gets woozy
- Graphics checklist / bite sized missions
- Game has layers / Bioshock vibes
- Go into someone else’s game and hunt them down
- not a perfect 10
- Swtich gets Bluetooth audio w/ new firmware
- Uncharted Collection coming to PC
- Nvidia leak from Gforce Now
- Steam turns 18
- Sony talk: Wolverine / no dates / PS5 new features
- Gamepass blowing up in September
- More game release schedule
- Matt says Rollers of the Realm Reunion. He’s an Orc.
- GOTG / Stream xbox to PC w/o cloud
- CoD – Battlefield used to share the crown
- Games are set up to succeed or fail even before they come out
- New Matrix trailer – lose the beard
- Cast of Rocky V is dead but Stallone is still around?
- Serial returners being targeted (Matt)
A hand, the UPS guy, and when he came. And drizly dicks