Episode #728 – VRfapper
Intro: Silence is frightening. So are your balls.
Get trim with Manscaped. Get 20%off + free shipping with code: VGO20
Story: “He cut his balls and could have died”
Voicemail #1: Matt is wrong about Hollywood voice casting
10 sec. spotlight:
- New World bricked her video card. Punishing early adopters
- FF online / WoW
- Steam Next fest
- Inscryption – Sacrificing animal cards – welcome back!
- Strange Horticulture – relaxing, puzzles, lovecraftian
- Drinking: Gold Peak Black Iced Tea
- (again) New World – no GPU issues only Syndicate issues
- John is an Amazon shill / This is the price you pay for technology
- Next Fest – Time Patrol (VR) – buggy, low polygon
- (Gamepass) Tried Marvel’s Avengers, “I don’t buy it.” – John
- Lets talk about Halo – glad it’s on Gamepass
- Drinking: Sam Adams Wicked Hazy
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- finished Kena: Bridge of Spirits – spend some orbs
- (Oculus) I Expect You To Die 2 – Whith Whill Wheaton
- “I love Will Wheaton” – Matt
- Voicemail #2: Dan the stat man sayz in #589, Matt liked famous voice actors
- No surprise VR tickling
- (Game pass) Mighty Goose – Metal Slug with waterfowl
- Netflix- Midnight Mass / Squid Game
- Drinking: Coke Zero
- OLED Switch is coming out!
- Ghost Recon Frontline Free Battle Royale
- Battlefield 2042 beta begins Oct 6
- Steamdeck on your face. Go away Facebook.
- Paging VR Fapper .. V. R. Fapper ?
- Apple makes more $$ on games than Nintendo, MS, or Sony
- Capcom to make PC it’s main platform
- Sony buys Bluepoint Studios = remastered Bloodborne PS5
- Konami revival
- Are we excited about Farcry 6?
- GOTG game – not the real actors voicing.
- Back for Blood
Voicemail #3: Dude fr AZ says check out Hot Wheels Unleashed
- Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 – 5 hearts, my childhood
- John loves Cuba / Farcry – just a GTA clone
Next week: Really Big Shoo – No surprise “springing”