Episode #749 – Tiny Tina’s Tokyo
Intro: Last stop: Slap City
The Killscreens went to Bandcamp / John giving away his package (t-shirt / album / card)
Email email@example.com and leave a number from 1-1000 in the subject
Voicemail #1: New PS+ tiers
10 sec. spotlight:
- Michelle Will Kill You – A John Authored Game Guru exclusive
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – Disneyfied Borderlands D&D
- Booster shot sucks
- The Halo Show – too cliche
- Opie Xbox Collection Nail Polish / Phil Clone Jeff Tramaine?
- Still playing Lost Ark / trying Logitech G-Hub software on the Blue Yetti mic
- Drinking: water w/ Tru Lemon
- World War 3 – really good. shockingly polished.
- (PS5) Ghostwire Tokyo pre-order didn’t arrive –>GOTO PC. Loved it.
- This is a Bethesda game – sequel will be Xbox exclusive
- Drinking: Sam Adams New England IPA
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- (PS5) Elden Ring (again) – it’s Matt’s life.
- (gamepass) A Memoir Blue – an interactive poem, not a game
- Ballz deep / Fake tomato cheating
- Drinking: Whiskey & Coke
- The new tiered PS Plus subscription
- Breath of the Wild sequel delayed until 2023
- Matt stops listening to the show, doesn’t realize the BOTW delay
- coincides with a rumored Switch pro arrival
- Library grooming in John’s youth / no moisture was observed
- Khaki zipper bulges and pleats
- Emillio had great 80’s jeans
- Warzone losing players
Shave your junk at Manscaped.com – use code VIDEO for free shipping and a discount