Episode #750 – The Return of The Game Store Guy
Intro: Return of the Dirt Merchant
celebrity penises and smelly customers
Voicemail #1: BuddahBomb sayz … a lot
NPC technology discussion / Harry Potter / Game Store status
PS4 & Switch are #1’s by far in game sales
old consoles holding developers back
10 sec. spotlight:
- April Fools Games – Knightfall: A Daring Journey – drifting on a horse!
- Predecessor – pre-release stress test
- Drinking: Pepsi Nitro
- 7 weeks of Crows
- (PS5) Fortnite Zero Build – Campers win!
- The Show 22 now on Gamepass – same thing only different. No stubs
- John is not “theShowGuy”
- Drinking: Coke Zero & Capt. Morgan
Guest Host: Kevin (aka, @CCGamesCEO ) !!!!
- (Switch) Kirby And The Forgotten Land – drink the 3d juice, but don’t rotate the camera
- Mouthful mode and couch co-op / $60
- Elden Ring / CoD Rebirth Island Solo Mode
- Drinking: Mountain Dew Sparck raspberry lemonade
- Sony still planning more buying
- Xbox acquisitions are a kiss of death
- Evolution of Grand Theft Auto. Get a job, just like in real life
- Steamdeck shipments are ramping up
- Unreal Engine 5 released
- April Gamepass lineup – Don Bradman edition
- Chinatown Detective Agency / No Joke / Dragon Age 2 … et Al.
- “We can do it on the cloud.” – John, to Matt McCarthy
- Will Arnett is a funny Batman / Lego Star Wars Skywalker Story
- Rovio Classics – old android games re-released, not for free.
We did it! Now it’s over.