Episode #753 – King Arthur was a Cuck
Intro: Live from Camelot
I Hate You Lancelot (Song)
Voicemail #1: BoomTap loves everybody and hooked on clicker games
The legends of Kings Arthury stuff
10 sec. spotlight:
- Crystal Caliburn pinball from Michelle’s childhood
- The Hand of Merlin – turn based fighting
- Tainted Grail Conquest – card battler rpg
- The Green Knight – the poem behind the tale
- Drinking: Pinot Noir
- King Arthur Legend of the Sword -by Guy Ritchie. It’s bubble gum.
- Excalibur – it holds up
- The One Who Pulls Out The Sword Will Be Crowned King – multiplayer
- (Switch) Preston Stirling and the Legend of King Arthur – 30 second loading screens
- Drinking: New England IPA
Guest Host: GhostTea (aka, @TheRealGhostTea )
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail – a classic
- Sword in the Stone – meh
- Morgan Le Fey connections and more stories with Elizabeth Hurley
- (SNES) King Arthur and the Knights of Justice – it’s a Zelda ripoff and it’s bad
- Michelle starts to get tipsy
- (SNES) King Arthur’s World – not for $1000, but it’s good
- King Arthur’s Gold is free on Steam
- The Indiana Jones connection / Glastonbury Abbey
- Conquest of Camelot – old skool PC text adventure
- What’s wrong with Kevin Spacey? creepy dads
- Drinking: Michelob Ultra
Roundtable: King Arthur:Knight’s Tale
- It’s meaty – 130GB
- top notch presentation / no real jank
- Good lore and backstory / Arthur is an asshole
- Classic v. Rogue / Good or Evil morality tree
- Saving constantly like a pussy / Text box skipper
- turn-based throwback / relaxing
- Sup with the Lady of the Lake? This sh!ts fukkinm crazy!
Voicemail #2: Remember when Michelle yelled at john for baby games & Matt’s a crank troll
Voicemail #3: Why isn’t Michelle controlling John with the MF spoilers ?
- Sony requiring 2 hour demo for developers
- Sony hiring a strategist
- PS5 controller gets updates via PC
- Diablo Immortal finally launching on PC
- Will Microsoft buy Ubisoft ?
- Ubisoft catalog diatribe
- Sony adding variable refresh rate.
- Wassup with that Elon guy ?
Rockets. All about rockets. Good job Elon, and fu*k Jack Dorsey