Episode #755 – Lego Star Wars: The Antwalker Saga
Intro: a fort-nite podcast / John’s Cape vacation
Ants and the Zero Pest Rule / Cleaning with John / the queen ant controversey
Voicemail #1: Amazon return parody
John Belushi’s grave
10 sec. spotlight:
- Escape Simulator – it gets you thinking. touch everything.
- Ready or Not – one shot kills tactical FPS. not polished, not ready.
- Vampire Survivors – get this. updates every week. best for $3
- Matt had a dream about Michelle
- Drinking: Water w/ lemon
- New Switch fits in the old Switch case.
- (Switch) Demon Turf: Neon Splash – out of control Japanese rave party. annoying.
- (Switch) Star Wars Skywalker Saga – blown away. amazing platforming.
- Drinking: NE IPA – High comma Jack
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – single player is a soulless experience
- returned it for Lego Star Wars
- Halo Infinite second season / Sunday May 15 event w/ Matt
- Drinking: Whiskey and Coke
- Microsoft adding Xbox controller support to Windows 11
- Xbox users not buying games – waiting for Gamepass
- Xbox smart TV streaming app – what about the controller?
- Keyhole peeping coming to Skyrim
- EA dropping FIFA
- Gotham Knights cancelled for last gen – it’s Batman adjacent
- Xbox DRM under fire for 4 day game outage
- Playdate getting Worddate
- EA making LOTR mobile game – full deposit required
Waiting on the Steamdeck