Episode #762 – Matt’s Bike Sucks
Intro: An East Coast American Podcast w/ tiny bells.
and something happened with Jebidiah Canada
Check out the new Killscreens album
Voicemail #1: gargling message – Dragon’s Dogma 2 anyone?
favorite experience w/ a firework
Gamepass Ultimate Code Giveaway!
- Go to the VGO Discord and check out the pins for details
- Check the pins in the general channel
- read the thread for additional entries
10 sec. spotlight:
- Overwoke 2 waypoint pack – it’s the same, but stuff is missing
- “Glad you guys are creating inclusive characters, but your game blows” – Michelle
- Steam Summer sale – Tribes of Midgard – survival rpg hack n slash – not good
- lots of simulator games are going too far, + more Risk of Rain
- Drinking: Tru Lemon kids – groovy grape
- Repo man / Fall Guy memories
- Fallguys on Epic games store
- CoD Warzone new map – Fortune Keep
- Steamdeck report – Binding of Isaac rebirth / Ape Out
- Final Fantasy VII remake intergrade
- “The combat is really fukking satisfying.” – John
- Teardown / Metal Gear Solid / Brutal LEgend
- Drinking: New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA
Voicemail #2: inventor of Minecraft also from Sweeden
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt did some Shredding w/ TMNT Shredder’s Revenge
- Risk of Rain 2 – “it’s an old game” – John
- Matt’s mountain biking injury story on a Marlin 5
- Please Fix The Roads – Matt regains his 10 second spotlight
- Matt’s accupuncture and therapy rundown
- Fired up Cyberpunk 2077
- Drinking: water and drugs
- Microsoft leaving Sony behind
- Microsoft strategy discussion
- Valheim will be a runaway success for Gamepass
- Pac-man world re-pack
- Nier Automata / Portal on Switch
- Child of the 70’s? 80’s?
- Shredder was the bad guy
Voicemail #3: What is Gamepass gonna do?
Voicemail #4: Uncle Stevie beat cowabunga with his nephew
Happy 4th of July, you MUTHAS!