Episode #777 – Greenscreen Crotch
Intro: 7 – 7 – 7 celebration!!!!
The significances of Seven
Voicemail #1: What does the number seven mean to each of you?
- Matt- his childhood jersey number
- John – black dog / Mickey Mantle
- michelle – 2 red cherries and a seven
What is “Luck” / More Seven / GPU release talk
10 sec. spotlight:
- Her Name Was Fire – Tarot-punk rogue-like deck builder
- Vault of the Void – A CCG rogue-lite experience. Not for the beginner.
- Liberte – top down rogue-like with cards
- Drinking: Simple 7 up w/ 7 natural ingredients
- John watched Se7en
- Streamed Marauders
- Dredge – on Steamdeck. It’s ‘Windwaker-ish’.
- New Steamdeck Dock available from Steam
- Deck mode —> Dock Mode
- Priest Simulator – “This is a crazy fukking game” – John
- Drinking: Timberyard Brewing – Hindsight
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt does maths
- (Netflix Mobile) Lucky Luna – Netflix Exclusive, good platformer
- Slot Shots Pinball Collection – played the demo
- A virtual pinball discussion
- Drinking: Whiskey
Roundtable – Asterigos: Curse of the Stars:
- they have weapons
- there’s magic
- you unlock stuff
- you can aim
- “it’s fine” – Matt
- Dodging crocks
- “good Steamdeck game” – John
Voicemail #2: Will PSVR 2 be cross PC compatible?
- What is Phil’s plan w/ Gamepass?
- Chromebooks for cloud gaming
- Meta Quest Pro headset will be $1500
- Apple people are sheep / Is it AR or is it VR ?
- AR porn talk and Blow Ads
- Who will touch the “Porn-Scene” ? / Web Bra-zzers
- “We’re all fucked anyway” – Michelle
- ARBlowjobs.com is only $70
- AR drug experiences is the future
- Greenscreendick.com? No, just green screen pants
- VGO predicts the future
Super Mario? Nooooooooooo!!!!!