Episode #781 – God of War Ragnarok, Sonic Frontiers, Call of Duty
Intro: Adults nite out (no Matto) with the Dirt Merchant!
Check out the Discord for Coarse as Fk Salt -n- Peppa Rub giveaways and stuff
Get some Big Deck Energy!
Voicemail #1: CoD MWII GOTY. Dragon Age Origins anyone?
10 sec. spotlight:
- The Past Within – Thanks Eric – interesting puzzle co-op
- (TOTW) Harveststella – overpriced at $60 – janky, slow, unpolished, unvoiced.
- Spellbook Demon Slayers – early access
- Soulstone Survivors – challenging, but needs more active abilities
- Looking for pee-pee-zooka !!
- Limited Run Games / PC – Controller debate
- Drinking: Water w/ Tru Lemon
- CoDMWII CoDMWII CoDMWII. Something something battlepass.
- Raging Paul Matt Hurt, Savaaral – Thanks for the Mt. Dew codes!
- Dave The Diver – Perfect Steamdeck game. Charming, great art-style (POTW)
- john gets smacked in the face with a compliment
- Matt McCarthy or Phil Spenser ? CoD on the Switch?
- Drinking: VooDoo Ranger IPA
Guest Host: Kev, the dirt merchant (aka, @ccgamesceo )
- Sonic / CoD / Gotham Knights – 30fps
- Boxes are being checked
- GoW Ragnarok goes to 120. That’s 109 more than 11.
- Bombarded with trade-ins in the dirt store and smelly customers
- Nintendo Top ten quiz
- Drinking: Hard Mt. Dew Zero Sugar
Roundtable – Sonic Frontiers
- a huge collect-a-thon
- John played 2 hours – returned it.
- “Oh, this is kinda fun.” – Michelle
- Twilight princess + Birth of the Wild
- “Oh, shit, this is an open world Sonic Game.” – John
- PC graphics are fuzzy, like hell on the Switch
- Wait for Black Friday ($20 off)
- Chris Pratt should voice Sonic
- Ugg boots plastic / KFC logs
- Nintendo makes mobile deal
- Sonic Frontiers free shoe dlc
- PS5 Slim in 2023?
- Dirt Merchant sells PS5’s to connected customers.
- A 9 is the game we’re looking for
- “Sony is fukking dead, dude”
- There may be some flaws
- RRR-go, Sony is dead
- GoW is a 10, therefore Sony’s dead
- Take Two has concerns
Ragnorok next week
Off on the 22nd for Thanksgiving