Episode #792 – Hogwarts Legacy GOTY?
Intro: Abrupt opening
VR porn ruminations / oversized mat in the STORE —->
Voicemail #1: Arcade Shawn wants option to turn off Canadians
10 sec. spotlight:
- Thanks to Damian for Season: A Letter To The Future – fill the scrapbook
- Tons of Hogwarts Legacy
- Drinking: plain water
- John played stuff / define dabbling
- Roboquest – cell shaded shooter preview
- (Xbox) Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition – not into it
- Hi Fi Rush (again) – didn’t like the rhythm combat
- Drinking: Vodoo Ranger
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Teslagrad 2 – cling to walls.
- Clive N Wrench smalltalk by John
- Finished Dead Space / Blurry or not burry?
- Drinking: Zevia
Voicemail #2: Stop asking Michelle if she goes down, Matt’s dirty feet, and first good game recommendation
Voicemail #3: Second Timer says more Marvel Snap
Roundtable: Hogwarts Legacy
- Seeing the movies helps
- Michelle became a Harry Potter fan
- lots of energy in cosmetic items
- Pre-order and retail ordering conundrums
- looks good on Playstation / graphics-performance tradeoffs
- “We shouldn’t allow Matt to be here.” – John
- Matt’s gaming pyramid system
- Voldemort storyline in the future / quest based gameplay
- “It’s not just dabbing your wand at people.” – Michelle
- Solid combat / well done game / perfect UI
- The Chris Columbus / John Williams connection
- “I can’t complain – yet” – Michelle
- “I feel like right away I was grabbed” – Michelle
- “This might be the most next gen game” – John
- Michelle wants to be the female Draco / John is Trent Reznor
- “I can’t wait to blow a nut all over my house” – Matt
- Sound/voice acting/music/ all on point
- There is a trans character because: drama
- Go watch the movies
- Disney to acquire Harry Potter?
- Playstation made $8B
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom for $70. Disappears from store right away.
- Matts store plans: return dead space, buy Hogwarts. Timeline fits
Matts dick is in the cloud. NSFW next week.