Episode #801 – The Family Cloth?!?!
Intro: I’m your John
From the Boards- Omaili asks: Matto-Why didn’t you buy a Playdate before the price increase?
And: What scent are your poop rags?
Tales of the “family cloth”
10 sec. spotlight:
- Ravenswatch – “this is one to watch” – Michelle / Hades artstyle
- “It’s hard” – John referring to making a top 10 games of all time list
- Path of Exile – Crucible – interesting mechanics / lots of systems
- Drinking: wawdur: Refresh
- Deck Mode officially open / WiFi extender system engaged
- Elevate your experience with a Bluetooth speaker with your Switch / and a “Gaming router”
- Spider-Man Remastered – plays well on the Steamdeck
- The Show 23 on Switch – locked at 30 fps / cutscenes are a slideshow
- John has the best WiFi in the trailer park
- EA Sports PGA Tour Road to The Masters – unlock stuff in a soul-less world
- Drinking: an Athletic non-alcoholic IPA
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Matt has 60 Platinums
- (PS5) Sifu – die and get older
- (PS5) Tales of Iron – satisfyingly more than hack and slash
- Drinking: Jameson and Coke
- New Playstation handheld rumor – confirmed?
- Xbox Keystone will also be a cloud handheld
- Just get a G Cloud
- It’s all just remote play so no one will by it
- Mario Movie !! It’s a Mario. Mario is a Mario. It’s-a-fun!
- Mario has no last name
- State of Play on Thursday
- Advance Wars delayed
- E3 cancelled, but lots of events will happen
- Who owns “Monster”?
- Konami employee tries to kill boss
Next week: Tron
- Go Premium and listen to BONUS Episodes
- Leave a voicemail: 520 FEEL-VGO / Call LIVE: 520-DESK-LED
- Tweet the Hosts @VGOPodcast
- @CoastalMichelle / @blkdog7 / @MattoMcFly
- Twitch.TV / YouTube / Instagram
- Now on Spotify
- Chat with the community on DISCORD
- Get some MERCH