Episode #811 – Wholesome Gaming Special: Do All Cozy Games Suck?
Intro: Cozy up my friends to the show that never ends…
An all peaceful podcast with cozy, wholesome games.
Feelin’ Cozy (Song)
Voicemail #1: The Matt controversy / He’s not gonna fukk you
What does a Cozy Game mean to you? Wholesome is a gen z compliment.
10 sec. spotlight:
- Smushi Come Home – cute, like lil gator game.
- Moonstone Island – Like Stardew Valley with combat
- “Always tryin to replace Animal Crossing” – Michelle
- House Flipper 2 – a let down
- Wholesome Out And About – Antifa simulator – ugly insane people
- Still playing Diablo 4 – level 90
- Drinking: Starbucks Java chip with whipped cream
- Wobbledogs – clumsy, jiggly, butter body animals that are all the same
- Can you say “gestate” in a cozy game?
- Wally and the FANTASTIC PREDATORS – is it Cozy? great steamdeck game
- Lil Gator Game – you can has a plushie and a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Drinking: Capt. and Diet Coke
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Fall of Porcupine – has gender neutral bathrooms and trigger warnings. snoop phones
- Cute sounds and dialog are musts for Cozy games
- Venba – cooking with Indian Mama
- Flutter Away – the coziest game of all – and chupacabras?
- Lake – is janky. and boring. It’s not GTA
- Matt got some library games:
- (PS5) Scars Above – not a AAA game, but good
- Drinking: Whiskey and Coke
The Cozy-Wholesome debate : Wholesome has baggage
Voicemail #2: best analog game? Yo-yo? Frisbee?
The answer is Lawn Jarts / cheating at Rubik’s cube / chess
- Jim Ryan is two-faced with the subscription model
- The Oceangate Titanic travesty
- Bungie doing a Marathon game
- Nintendo event – Gamebube games?
Voicemail #3: Richard fr MT asks- X Defiant Call of Duty Killer or just dooty?
DudeBroh Final Fantasy next week!