Episode #820 – Big Burly Mechs
Intro: You Suck – A Midwest podcast, formerly known as cracker talk
Matt’s voice acting adventure
Voicemail #1: Gators documentary and the arrest records
Standing behind Swamp Kings
10 sec. spotlight:
- Sea of Stars – mini roundtable
- Chrono Trigger vibes / Lots of dialogue
- Good writing / rogue-like, but not
- good gamepass game / steamdeck, too!
- Starfield Roundtable in 2 weeks
- Blasphemos II – sidescroller metroid-vania
- “fuk this game, fuk this game, fuk this game” – John
- unaware of the “Slide dodge
- Fae Farm – animal crossing verticality breeding Kenny Loggins
- Drinking: Kalifa Mocha
- The Making of Karateka – If you lived through it, it’s for you.
- Broderbund and banners banter
- Armored Core VI – tutorial boss is tough. PICK OF THE WEEK!
- Low poly models / 2d boss- so fukking fun
- Scaling a giant Mech / John finds his inner little boy
- Drinking: Witchers Hoppy Helles Geralts Gold
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- The Expanse – Telltale games ca-ca pee-pee poo-poo
- Gonna try Starfield
- John hates Sony People
- Drinking: WhiteClaw
- Playstation Portal problems anyone?
- Forest Preserve options in Chicago
- Next Switch Rumor – magnetic attachments
- More games for the Nintendo Focus by Tryhard Tipster
- Sony has acquired another Company
- Ayaneo’s Kun gaming handheld – how you say dat?
- Kuns come in 3 colors
Voicemail #2: Fizbo says Zelda’s gonna fukkin win
- GOTY discussion
- Bearded Haydens
Starfield next week!