Episode #569 – Amazon Prime on the Can
Intro: VGO is now also on DashRadio, Fridays at 7pm pst on the Multiplayer Channel! Listen in any GM branded car, with over 10 million users, it’s just one of the many ways to listen to us. For bonus content and older shows, please get our free Video Game Outsiders mobile app.
Express Raider for Switch Giveaway! E-mail us with the name you went premium with.
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO: The big, fat, “you guys say words wrong” montage!
10 sec. spotlight:
- Earthfall is a worse Left for Dead II, out for everything!
- Wayward Souls – Rogue-like RPG
- Observer_ was free with Twitch Prime, but no FOV slider = sick.
- Explained on Netflix: E-Sports episode was hosted by an annoying valley girl
- WoW: Pre-expansion Patch – Battle for Azeroth is coming for you
- Captain Toad Treasure Tracker x3 – Amazon mishap
- DreamCast Collection – Thanks Puopolo
- Octopath Traveler Switch Exclusive – He didn’t hate it, he loved it!
- Islands of Nyne – Battle Royale on PC
Matt…. will be back next week because his internet sucks.
Voicemail #2: Kev from Cin says f*ck social media and the Arena Net drama.
- Amazon Prime crybabies
- Ubisoft is selling more games on PC than XBOX
- Call of Duty Dilemma
- Yakuza ditches the Switch
- Uncharted Movie
Voicemail #3: It’s hard to be a gamer in public