Episode #785 – Jerking off a Cauldron
Intro: Somewhere stuck in the snow in Indiana …
Shitting on the Game Awards – on Twitch
Jellycar giveaway on Discord
Voicemail #1: something about tires and Need for Speed.
Walking high with Matt Bradford / Copying Johns ideas.
10 sec. spotlight:
- Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator – obnoxious mousing cauldron jerking
- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum – mini rogue-like necromancing rpg
- Paragon: The Overprime – Predecessor was better. Weird monetization
- What comes out tomorrow? / Addictive gaming and daily challenges
- Drinking: filtered water
- Bard Idle (again)
- Demos, lots of demos / Forspoken – with a talking bracelet
- Jelly Car Worlds – Check the Discord pins for a free giveaway
- Drinking: Sierra Nevada liquid hoppiness IPA
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- High on Life – taking over the memes. Lo-Fi shooter
- fukking with the framerate / everything talks / Kurt Russel love
- “You don’t want a friendly knife” – Michelle
- Family Guy is asshole comedy
- Finished God Of War
- Halo Infinite Forge Mode / Valheim is tempting / Back 4 Blood
- Drinking: Red wine in a Johnny Depp mug
- MS <-> Activision deal and Sony politics
- Is Jim Ryan smarter than Phil? We all have egg nog, Phil has Jim Beam
- Sony wants to grow by making MS smaller
- What happens when AI takes over ?
- And…the Game Awards – the dumbest show evar
- Microsoft deal with Riot Games
- Series S is $50 off until Christmas – “There is no purpose for an Xbox” – Michelle
- Splinter Cell Radio Drama
- 10 free games on Twitch / Epic Games has some too!
- Gaming is becoming disposable entertainment
- We peaked in the 360 era
- On Broadway
T’was the episode before Christmas – next week!