Episode #643 – How to Survive the Plague
Intro: Shit’s gonna go down soon. Get prepped.
Trade in your Ford Fusion
Voicemail #1: Y U always sick, Matt?
10 sec. spotlight:
- Plague Inc.: Evolved – handwashing sim, of death
- Warcraft III Reforged – the Suxxors – “This is crap!”-Michelle
- GTFO – No handholding, but you need 4 players to start
- “Matt, I don’t think you’re a hardcore gamer” – Michelle
- Legends of Runeterra – get cha launcher launcher heah !
- Drinking: purified water
- John’s no longer the big Kahuna
- A wall of Hot Wheels at Gamestop
- Ghostbusters Remastered – only at Gamestop
- Disintegration -Open Beta- There’s nothing Halo here.
- (Switch) Deep Space Rush – Good, if you’re trapped on a plane
- Drinking: Diet Mt. Dew & Titos
Pussymobile Car (Song)
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- (PS4) Death Stranding (goty?)
- The ultimate derailment of Matt’s 10 seconds
- Darksiders Genesis
- 7th Sector – interesting, but boring
- Drinking: Bengal Tea
Voicemail #2: Xbox song is a work of art
- Weed smoking weekend (story)
- Gamertag radio – a bunch of cheaters
- We need Phil Spenser, not Major Nelson
- Atari Hotels
- Torchlight 3, a real game, not free
- Gamestop robbed?
- Switch Pro rumors (more)
- Job offer for Matt
- Activision partners with Google
Voicemail #3: John, wassup w/ the Utube page? Fuck Matt
John lettin’ it all hang out – buy the MRE’s