Episode #528 – Hong Kong Account with PSVR Frank
Intro: Live from the Hurricane zone and a Tiger update!
John’s new phone (Samsung 8)
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – someone missed the tension
Twitch prime gives you stuff / Pew Die Pie on extra content tonite
Ed Fries Figure Print Giveaway – for Premium Subscribers!
Email email@example.com with your subscriber email – or use the app to enter
10 sec. spotlight:
- Mirage Arcane Warfare – Free for a day
- Fake Nintendo Classics in the wake of a vacuum
- BangGood.com has a nice NES copy
- Jose loved Destiny 2 / Mike G says should be called Destiny 1.2
- Drinking: Nestle ghetto water
- Make yo self a PS4 Hong Kong account
- DOA 5 free to play (HK) / Operation 7 revolution (HK)
- Mario Raving Rabbids (Switch) – dabbin’ away the haters
- World of Tanks – 140M active daily players (PS, XB, PC)
- Everybody’s Golf (PS4) – like Hot Shot’s
- Drinking: Pellegrino w/ lemon
Voicemail #2: Nintendo outselling PS4? Fuck off / Punk as fuck
- Cuphead tutorial debacle
- The VR horizon
- Nintendo NES / SNES Classic for 2018
- LA Noire coming to Switch
- Waiting for Good games: Mario hat game (Switch) / GoW (PS) / PUBg (XB)
- CoD WWII / Bethesda’s mystery game
- Hyper Universe – new boobs and free art expression
- Voicemail #3: Sonic graphics threw me off / Why weren’t there 2 versions?
- Why do Gamers hate Windows 10 and the weather…
- Frank pays no attention except restaurant.
- Chinese knock-offs love John
Download or stream it below, or check out the “Listen” dropdown menu at the top of the page for all options!
I’m tired of the ‘vr IS the killer app’ nonsense. The platform is useless without the software to support it…kinda like the Switch. It’s like having a luxury car and nowhere to go. It’s like rain on your wedding day… Wait, no, that’s different.
Yep, I can’t stand the “software will come later, if enough people buy into the hardware.” PR bullshit, either. Or Capcom guilting people into overpaying for twenty five year old games on the Switch as a loyalty test. I’m not paying for these company’s R&D… It’s like a free ride when you’ve already paid.
I think game reviewers should be extraordinarily average at the games they review. You don’t want someone who just picked up a controller for the first time, but you don’t want an MLG 1337 pro, either who’s going to dissect a game on a level only the top 5% of players give a shit about. Somewhere in between is good.
World of Tanks and DOA5 are both the shit. Too bad the PC port of DOA5 is garbage…
Yeah, I think there is room for people who stink and say it, or are pros and say it – to cover games too from their perspective as well – but I agree generally middle of the road is probably best for all.
There has been a free version of DOA5 on ps4 US store. There is a hotshots tennis also. Most people in the US know everybody’s golf as hotshot golf but it released in Europe, Jap and everwhere else as everybody’s golf so most people don’t know what everybody’s golf is. Hotshots golf sounds better and would probably sell better I would think but at least it’s nice having it called the same everywhere
Tokyo extreme racer 1,2,3 and Zero awesome games, you would challenge by flashing your headlights and win money to buy upgrades and new cars but it never seemed to get much enovation from the first 2
Ment it didn’t get much innovation oops lol
Yes, fun and ahead of their time for sure!
John: ‘More people have Apple phones than Android phones in the USA Michelle, you’re wrong, it’s just Asia” https://i.imgur.com/XwSZQVl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium and 2017 projected to be 90 percent Android.