Episode #535 – Halloween Spooktacular!
Intro: Another Halloween Spooktacular!
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – Super Mario hat at Gamestop
Junt sent John some boxers
13 sec. spooklight:
Michelle Murdersen (aka, GhostalMichelle)
- Michelle went Down Under to play Animal Crossing : Pocket Camp (Mobile )
- a microtransaction mess of a town
- Super Mario Run got an Asian F from Nintendo
Instant Roundtable –
Assassins Creed Origins – It’s an RPG this time around
- Destiny 2(again) – we should have guns, lots of guns
- Super Mario Odyssey and the case of the dead Switch odyssey
- Drinking: Orange Sunkist
John Slay-cobsen (aka BlackCat13)
- The scariest game ever played in my life – Debris (Stream )
- Wolfenstein 2 ( Stream ) – didn’t hate it
- The Odyssey, by John Jacobsen featuring “Deathbed Mario”, and more
Guest Host – Matt Stabford (aka BattoMcDie)
- Friday the 13th (again)
- South Park Fractured But Whole (see what they did there?)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (reprise)
- Matt’s empty life is filled with mobile games
- Drinking: Creemore Springs Lager
- Gamestop’s Rental Subscription plan
- One Chart to rule the Switch
- Nintendo to clear “One BILLION dollars”
- PUBg on Xbox soon
- Voicemail #2: Jason sayz no Mario Odyssey Special Edition?
Download or stream above, or get our app on mobile! Happy Halloween!
Plus a new MIDNIGHT CALLER after show up on our apps and vgo.libsyn.com where we explore the unknown in honor of Halloween!