Episode #535 – Halloween Spooktacular!
Intro: Another Halloween Spooktacular!
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – Super Mario hat at Gamestop
Junt sent John some boxers
13 sec. spooklight:
Michelle Murdersen (aka, GhostalMichelle)
- Michelle went Down Under to play Animal Crossing : Pocket Camp (Mobile )
- a microtransaction mess of a town
- Super Mario Run got an Asian F from Nintendo
Instant Roundtable –
Assassins Creed Origins – It’s an RPG this time around
- Destiny 2(again) – we should have guns, lots of guns
- Super Mario Odyssey and the case of the dead Switch odyssey
- Drinking: Orange Sunkist
John Slay-cobsen (aka BlackCat13)
- The scariest game ever played in my life – Debris (Stream )
- Wolfenstein 2 ( Stream ) – didn’t hate it
- The Odyssey, by John Jacobsen featuring “Deathbed Mario”, and more
Guest Host – Matt Stabford (aka BattoMcDie)
- Friday the 13th (again)
- South Park Fractured But Whole (see what they did there?)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (reprise)
- Matt’s empty life is filled with mobile games
- Drinking: Creemore Springs Lager
- Gamestop’s Rental Subscription plan
- One Chart to rule the Switch
- Nintendo to clear “One BILLION dollars”
- PUBg on Xbox soon
- Voicemail #2: Jason sayz no Mario Odyssey Special Edition?
Tweet the Hosts @VGOPodcast / @blkdog7 / @CoastalMichelle / @MattoMcFly
Subscribe for extra content at vgo.libsyn.com
Download or stream above, or get our app on mobile! Happy Halloween!
Plus a new MIDNIGHT CALLER after show up on our apps and vgo.libsyn.com where we explore the unknown in honor of Halloween!
*Based on Michelle’s Love it Hate it more than this episode, but still relevant.
I don’t understand how people are saying your impressions are wrong and you can’t have an opinion about Destiny unless if you have played the raid. That is bullshit! Destiny fans need to chill out. They don’t have to convert everybody into a Destiny fan boy. If you don’t like it, who cares. Your impressions are legit and you don’t need to 100% every single game just to have an opinion about it.
Yeah not sure, it’s just one of those games people are really passionate about I guess. I’ve done all the bosses in the raid now, and while it’s been the best part of the game for me – it’s still not enough to save it. I wish I loved every minute of the game, but sadly I cannot change my own opinions 🙂
Just don’t be one of those people who plays Destiny for two thousand and complains about it the entire time. If you don’t like it, stop playing it.
I’ve only played a couple hours of Destiny 2, but the first one I played through the story, did all the strikes and some PvP, then when the grind got to me I stopped and thought it was okay. Then I had to listen to everybody bitch for two years about how it wasn’t what they wanted and I wanted to blow my brains out.
Since some people like these, wanted to mention – bonus show this week was a midnight caller – up on apps and vgo.libsyn.com