Episode #540 – PlayerUnknown’s GENITALS
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO – Never let in someone from Jersey
DJ Rogue(UK Tony) sayz – he supports you and wants T-shirts
10 sec. spotlight:
- Monster Hunter World Demo (PS4)
- Spellforce 3 – Dialogue with voice!
- Hello Neighbor – What’s in your basement??!!
- Hearthstone packs Kobolds & Catacombs
- Yeti hunter for Overwatch- It’s EvoLvEd
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice (Steam) (PS4) – couldda been a contender
- PUBg Desert map – now we got shotguns
- A Hat in Time – great controls
- Drinking: Lemon w/ Simply Lemon
- I like Fortnite (XB1X) – and the 50 v. 50
- Need to play WWII more
- Streaming PUBg on XB1X – and STICKERS!
- Framerate is a joke & outsourcing
- Battle of the Bulges and the Camel Toes
- Lengthy diatribe about how much PUBg sucks on Xbox1X
- Drinking: a water
Voicemail #2: Thank you 4 a 4K TV experience
- Medievil remastered
- Pretentious Game Award recap in bonus show
- 44% game advertising is from Sony.
- Twitch going after Steam with direct game sales
- Twitch streaming football ? / Netflix needs a chat
- Idiocracy revisited
- Ryan Reynolds stars in Pikachu Movie / Detective Pikachu
- Bridge Constructor Portal
Voicemail #3: Perfect Loot Box System – get over it
- CoD loot box synopsis and lament
- Breath of the Wild DLC
- Doomsday Heist for GTA
- Neir Automata wants to burn his Animal Xing camp to the ground
- Okami HD passing on Switch
- Floor Kids on the Switch
- Mario cereal
- Star Wars on Friday, meh!