Episode #543 – Zombie Hot Chocolate
Intro: Another Fortnite!
Voicemail #1: (520) FEEL-VGO: stop bein’ a pussy
Being a member gets you PERKS! If you want to win Tomb Raider or Sleeping Dogs on PC – and you are a premium member, e-mail us and enter!
Thank you Trinity for your long email
10 sec. spotlight:
- They are Billions – Zombies can’t swim – start off on normal
- Blade Runner 9732 – VR not necessary
- Anybody used the GameFly streaming app? (tech)
- Drinking: In and Out hot chocolate
- Fortnite ( Xbox ) – “I don’t hate that game” – John 1/9/18
- PUBg – bad on Xbox, a muddy disaster
- going back to The Division (Stream ) & Dark Zone w/ some random dude
- Escape from Tarkov (Stream )
- Ghost Recon Wildlands turnaround – free patch
- Nintendo Force made me smile
- “I’ve always been a magazine guy”
- Drinking: a Pellegrino
- Metal Gear Survive – Why have’t we heard of this?
- Game Releases 2018 discussion – march gets good
- Switch needs more than old indies
- Miiverse archived – https://archiverse.guide/
- CES – 65″ 4K gaming displays
- Gsync > Freesync
- The convergence of the 4KTV Gaming marketplace ( discussion )
- Razer phone into a laptop
- Razer synchs with Phillips Hue lights
- Phones and Bluetooth compatibility – One device to rule them all!
- Paladins is a bit like Overwatch – everyone’s tacking on the Battle Royale mode
- La Noire VR case Files? No.
- “Maybe we are too old, John” – Michelle 1/9/2018
- Mario movie ? Does Mario have conversations?
- Millennials are into some weird shit.
- Xbox alpha insider rings to rule them all
- “How do I know what I am?” – John 1/9/2018
- CES Bonus